My fellas~

Cuti laaagii.

Assalamualaikum.

Smile.


Almost done. We're just same. Maybe not on face, maybe on Attitude we are :') Imy sayangs.


Well said, semalam aku nanges sampai pukul 1,2. Lol this is not me not me but yeah. When i've knew my fault, i was crying so hard. nahh, so now i'm on bed. sakit sakit segala sakit. hmm. Setiap minggu, sehari mesti aku mc. aku sakit. sakit iz aku. hmm ;(

Dear you, maybe you're not reading this entry i know u just don't do it. but mungkin sedikit sebanyak dapat melegakan hati aku yang merasa kekesalan aku. Mungkin kau tuduh aku je yang salah but not to me. We're just same. same je dedua.


Entah.


Mungkin "salah" aku lebih lagi. Tapi nak buat cmne en dah text tu tak sampai kat aku pun :< Spambox, how dare you do ths to me ;( i can't accept ths. so hard y y y!

Pls. HAVE FAITH NAS!

Be strong, i know you just can do it! -I'm talking to the mirror. crazy me ;(

So, get well soon nas *tempik kat muka*

Tenene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment